WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CR Gazette: "Seth Tuttle is teaching and learning on the UNI basketball staff, and ready for more"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CR Gazette: "Seth Tuttle is teaching and learning on the UNI basketball staff, and ready for more"

June 24, 2020:

"Northern Iowa men’s basketball fans couldn’t have asked for more than what Seth Tuttle gave during his four years as a Panther.

He earned numerous accolades throughout an illustrious career. Most notable among them was becoming the program’s first Division I second-team All-American. Tuttle also won Missouri Valley Conference freshman of the year, MVC player of the year and became the program’s fourth-leading scorer all-time.

However, Tuttle is making big contributions once again to UNI basketball in just two seasons as a member of Ben Jacobson’s coaching staff."

Entire read:
    https://www.thegazette.com/subject/s...-more-20200624
    "Well, that escalated quickly."

Gonna be hard for anyone to beat Tut as my all-time favorite Panther.

Can someone clarify, is Seth still technically a grad asst or does he have a more "permanent" coaching position? I hope we can keep him in the program for a loooong time

Comment

Originally posted by panther-state View Post
      Gonna be hard for anyone to beat Tut as my all-time favorite Panther.

Can someone clarify, is Seth still technically a grad asst or does he have a more "permanent" coaching position? I hope we can keep him in the program for a loooong time
      Video Coordinator - or at least still listed as that position. There are different restrictions with different positions, but if I recall correctly the video coordinator can be on the floor during practices.

BCPanther posted about it here in January:

https://www.panthernation.com/forum/...281#post697281
      "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

Working...
      X