WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okie St schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okie St schedule

OSU has released their schedule and they have both UNI and ISU at home for the second year in a row. OSU goes to SDSU and Colorado St.(for the second year in a row) Any idea why? Nice to have the #2 team in the conference at home every year (eye roll) Also, I've heard UNI may be at the Midlands this year which means no Southern Scuffle?

UNI will be at the Midlands per Schwab's Twitter.

Also I'm not entirely sure what the reasoning behind the B12 schedule being (basically) the same is. I think maybe the B12 people were just like, "lets keep last year's and add to it." I don't really know. UNI will visit SDSU and host ISU again though.

Comment

So we still wont have a full big 12 schedule yet than?

Comment

Schwab announced 8 Big 12 duals last year, home against Oklahoma, Iowa State, Air Force, and Northern Colorado, and away against Okie State, Utah Valley, SDSU, and West Viriginia.

So technically it's not a "full" B12 schedule, but I doubt they'll ever have everyone wrestle everyone.

Comment

Working...
        X