WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Preview!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Preview!

Regular season is winding down but the Panthers take on #2 Oklahoma State tomorrow night.

Good preview, wish UNI didnt always seem to have to go to OSU and wish UNI had a better package as far as being able to watch other then flow at 12.50 a month
    Feel the Power of Purple !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 01PantherFan View Post
      Good preview, wish UNI didnt always seem to have to go to OSU and wish UNI had a better package as far as being able to watch other then flow at 12.50 a month

Lol j/k. I agree, the Big 12 schedule this year is a little goofy, since they didn't really change the home/home matcheups but just added to last year's schedule. I would hope/expect that next year it's flipped and more are added, but I don't really know what they're going to do. The away/away duals with OSU are part of the same deal that's bringing ISU to Cedar Falls again this year.

And yeah, on Flo, I can't really offer much in the way of alternatives. At least the production value has gone up a lot this year (with home duals, but we'll see how long that lasts), and they did invest in better technology (better cameras, last season) for their tournaments, so everything generally looks better visa vi general broadcasts.

Comment

Working...
      X