WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SDSU and Missouri Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU and Missouri Week

Should be a good weekend of wrestling, if you can get out to the West Gym - especially Sunday - I would.

Schwab talked about the two duals and about Holschlag returning - spoiler, it probably won't be any time soon - this Monday at his presser.

Also, Taylor Lujan was named the Big 12 Wrestler of the Week!

Comment

Sorry I know it's a little late, but here's a preview for this weekend's duals!

Comment

Losing six of the ten matches and giving up lots of bonus points led to a 25-13 upset by SDSU. Not a good start to the weekend with Mizzou lurking.

Comment

Not the kind of performance we are used to at home. Hopefully we will a little more fire for missouri

Comment

Originally posted by iron panther View Post
            Not the kind of performance we are used to at home. Hopefully we will a little more fire for missouri
            Schwab said after the dual, "That's the beauty of wrestling, we get another chance Sunday."

It probably wasn't the worst dual loss of Schwab's career, but it's tough to think of another one off the top of my head.

Comment

Photos are up, along with results, and interviews with Yant, Steiert, and Schwab.

Great bounce back win yesterday

Comment

Tough weekend for thomsen

Comment

I like the posts here. Thank you to all those who are posting. What are the crowds like? The UNI website used to post the size of the crowds in the stories on each meet, but they don't even mention that any more. Love the video interviews with the wrestlers. I was shocked and disappointed by the loss to South Dakota State, but then extremely excited by the win over Missouri. It was a wonderful follow up. Keep going Panthers!!!!!!!

Comment

Four-time Iowa prep champion Brody Teske is transferring from Penn State to UNI. The former Fort Dodge Dodger will have three years of eligibility beginning next fall.

Comment

Originally posted by CanuckPanther View Post
                      I like the posts here. Thank you to all those who are posting. What are the crowds like? The UNI website used to post the size of the crowds in the stories on each meet, but they don't even mention that any more. Love the video interviews with the wrestlers. I was shocked and disappointed by the loss to South Dakota State, but then extremely excited by the win over Missouri. It was a wonderful follow up. Keep going Panthers!!!!!!!
                      I list the "official" crowd size at the end of every recap. I say "official" because I'm pretty sure UNI reports tickets sold, not actual people in the stands

For SDSU I think it was 1,819, and for Missouri it was 1,600-ish. I'd have to go back and look.

Comment

Working...
                      X