WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAAs, MPLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAAs, MPLS

Unfortunately, no fans will be allowed at wrestling championships. Multiple sources now reporting.

Luckily, encouragement from Schwab is equivalent to 1000 cheering fans.

Comment

Wow the event will appear lifeless on tv without the pageantry of the crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by English77 View Post
        Unfortunately, no fans will be allowed at wrestling championships. Multiple sources now reporting.
        Not a surprise. We just pulled the plug on all on-campus instruction at the U of Minnesota this afternoon until further notice (US Bank is not on campus).
        Last edited by ronfitch; 03-12-2020, 06:09 PM.
        "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

Welp.

I vote we crown Lujan champ. Any oppositions?

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
            Welp.

I vote we crown Lujan champ. Any oppositions?
            None. I'll put in a t-shirt order

Comment

I reckon all sorts of people will be claiming their own favorites to be "champion", in all the different sports that were canceled/suspended.

Comment

Hey, the WBB team can claim the State Championship. Did it on the court!
                Josh Mahoney, Ellie Blankenship, Adam Koch, Jacqui Kalen, David Johnson, Madison Weekly = Golden Panthers on and off the court.

Comment

Doing the same for the men's basketball team - Iowa/ISU refuse to play us, so gotta go with the team with the best record that also beat Drake 2 out of 3.
                  Give us a yell, HO! The purple and the gold
                  Victory for U-N-I!

Find out what the other team wants to do, then take it away from them.
                  - George Halas

Comment

Track wrestling has put out a mythical ncaa bracket with results. They have Lujan running the table.

Comment

Any other UNI All-Americans?

Comment

Originally posted by hamalot View Post
                        Track wrestling has put out a mythical ncaa bracket with results. They have Lujan running the table.
                        Lots of "virtual" simulations being run. I don't think I've seen one yet that doesn't have Lujan making the finals, but I think Track's might be the only one where he wins.

Steiert generally gets the AA nod in a lot of those too.

Comment

Working...
                        X