WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hawks bb 17-18

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawks bb 17-18

Dropped two so far in Cancun U Louisiana Lafayette and SDSU.

This is time I might stay for the Iowa-Drake team in Des Moines.

I wish we played them this year instead of last.

If Iowa plays like they have against Louisiana and SDSU, Drake will have serious chance to win.

Comment

Have UNI and Drake picked up a win in the same day? Because that's certainly possible this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
        Have UNI and Drake picked up a win in the same day? Because that's certainly possible this time around.
        No, Drake has never won in the big 4.

Comment

Originally posted by JD720 View Post

No, Drake has never won in the big 4.
          That is remarkable and yet unsurprising.

Comment

Originally posted by panther-state View Post

That is remarkable and yet unsurprising.
            Drake in the play-in game in St. Louis 12 of the last 13 years. Also remarkable and yet unsurprising. Nice start with new coach though. Valley needs Drake to improve, and I am hopeful.
            "My role is to lead, plain and simple. . . .I with the help of my staff and our administration, we will lead." --Ben Jacobson

Comment

Originally posted by domedays View Post

Drake in the play-in game in St. Louis 12 of the last 13 years. Also remarkable and yet unsurprising. Nice start with new coach though. Valley needs Drake to improve, and I am hopeful.
              Otherwise known as Drake night at the Arch.

Comment

Watched the SEIU VT game. That was some Fran-tastic shooting in that second half!

Comment

It really is enjoyable to see the Hawkeyes still stumbling. But don't worry, two years from now, they'll be national title contenders.

Comment

38-38 at the half 79-55 final. looks like Fran's halftime adjustments didn't work out quite like planned.
                    "My role is to lead, plain and simple. . . .I with the help of my staff and our administration, we will lead." --Ben Jacobson

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
                      It really is enjoyable to see the Hawkeyes still stumbling. But don't worry, two years from now, they'll be national title contenders.
                      Only if they play chicago state in the final, Fran cant win the big ones

Comment

Lady Glasses is just freaking terrible on the bench. He stands there with his hands in his armpits and does nothing.

He's got no guards. Bohannon can't play on the ball but he doesn't have another point guard on the roster so he's bad at both spots.
                        #MACtion

Comment

Yell until your mouth froths and your players anxiety level is through the roof, then send them out to clank a few off the rim for 12 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                          X