WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News on Purple Reign

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending prayers and quick recovery to your father. Born!
    GO NORTHERN IOWA PANTHERS![SIZE="6"][/SIZE]

Comment

I missed this news while I was in Fargo over the weekend.

Hope all turns out well for your family and he recovers to better than he was before!
      "People will talk about getting into the playoffs - don't give a ****. This isn't about just getting to the playoffs. Bull**** programs care about just getting to the playoffs."
      -A twist on Matt Campbell getting Iowa State bowl eligible.

Comment

PR is in my thoughts. I hope he has a speedy recovery and we get to hear him welcome the team to the turf again this season.
        Fight! For the Purple and the Gold!
        VICTORY FOR UNI!
        UNI FIGHT! UNI FIGHT!

Comment

Hey everyone - just an update for those that haven't heard. Dad did great in his surgery this morning - couldn't have gone better, according to the surgeon. He's in recovery now, and it will be a painful couple of days but he will be back to normal in no time. We are so thankful for all the thoughts, prayers and support.
          "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

Hey BAP - Hope Bob is in full recovery mode and feeling much better a month or so into it.
            "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

Originally posted by ronfitch View Post
              Hey BAP - Hope Bob is in full recovery mode and feeling much better a month or so into it.
              Thank you!! He's doing well. Was able to climb those Dome steps on Saturday without any issues - mowed the lawn for the first time yesterday - and hopes to get the "ok" to drive again tomorrow.

I have to say this: the UNI Athletic Department's support has been phenomenal and I know it's helped Dad's spirits to hear from and receive visits from our Panther family. This is a good place to be!
              "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

Originally posted by Born-a-Panther View Post

Thank you!! He's doing well. Was able to climb those Dome steps on Saturday without any issues - mowed the lawn for the first time yesterday - and hopes to get the "ok" to drive again tomorrow.

I have to say this: the UNI Athletic Department's support has been phenomenal and I know it's helped Dad's spirits to hear from and receive visits from our Panther family. This is a good place to be!
                It was the one great thing to take away from Saturday. Hearing that familiar VOICE rocking the Dome.

Comment

Working...
                X