WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** Game 15 (Playoff Edition): @ James Madison ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Game 15 (Playoff Edition): @ James Madison ***

Same questions .... Moore, Hoosman, Weston, Kolveric, McShane (? was he in for SDSU?) ...
    "Well, that escalated quickly."

No Friday Please!
    #MACtion

Comment

Postgame, Farley said that both Hoosman and Thomas had pads on and warmed up before SDSU game. Petey said "someone else" was warming up without pads but would not name Moore. Missed any update on Weston or Kolarevic, if he said anything.

Comment

Weston was not looking too good in the locker room per Farley

Comment

Weston is the one I believe most likely to play. That guy just gets more tape, rubs some spit on it, and gets back in the game. If he sustained a concussion on that hth they won't let him play, but anything else I don't see them keeping him from it. He definitely gets the nights of ni award for this year.
          GO PANTHERS!

Comment

NDSU fan here. Nice win today. Now go eff up the Dukes!

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped in California View Post
              If Weston is out, do they burn the redshirt on Wolf and play him a 5th game?
              Number of times on Sports Illustrated cover:
              Ben Jacobson coached teams = 2
              UNI teams coached by everyone ban thinks is better = 0

Comment

That would be a conversation. One would have to think Wolf would be willing. Who would want to sit in a quarter final game if you physically are able to go?

Comment

Originally posted by catsize View Post

I would guess not. Saved him all year, when he could've made a difference in some games, so that way we can get more of him as a 5th year. Semis? That question gets a little more tricky. Quarters? No, probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by catsize View Post

Absolutely not. He only played 2 or 3 snaps today. You don't sacrifice an entire year for a handful of snaps.
                    #MACtion

Comment

When did Wolf play in 4 games, I thought he only played in 2. The rule of 4 thread has him down at zero, but that was last updated on 11-14. Didn't he get hurt last week?
                      GO PANTHERS!

Comment

Originally posted by GonzoCat View Post
                        When did Wolf play in 4 games, I thought he only played in 2. The rule of 4 thread has him down at zero, but that was last updated on 11-14. Didn't he get hurt last week?
                        SDSU, Western Ill, San Diego and SDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped in California View Post
                          Courier article has Farley saying the opposite.

"I saw him in the lockerroom and he was standing up right and he looked good to me," Farley smiled. "We don't know. It is early on and we will wait until Sunday, Monday rolls around and go back home and evaluate what we have for players and go from there."

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post

Absolutely not. He only played 2 or 3 snaps today. You don't sacrifice an entire year for a handful of snaps.
                            I don’t know. As sevelez711 said it gets tricky. The closer UNI gets to the title game, the more the team may need healthy players. The goal is winning a championship, and I’d think wolf would sacrifice his 5th season to get a championship or play in the championship game in his freshman year.

Comment

Originally posted by GonzoCat View Post
                              Weston is the one I believe most likely to play. That guy just gets more tape, rubs some spit on it, and gets back in the game. If he sustained a concussion on that hth they won't let him play, but anything else I don't see them keeping him from it. He definitely gets the nights of ni award for this year.
                              Isaiah is a GD warrior. His body is broken in a hundred ways and he keeps showing up. I dont know if he can play next week but he deserves all the credit in the world for how he had a battled through.
                              UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
                              iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

Working...
                              X