WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evansville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evansville

9 points in 12 1/2 minutes

Originally posted by achrist70 View Post
    9 points in 12 1/2 minutes
    UNI basketball over the last 2 years has killed this forum.

Comment

Ugly first half, but somehow we came out even at 21

Comment

this game is UNI basketball....ugly and unwatchable. go panthers!

Comment

3 touchdowns apiece at halftime. We've got a barnburner in Evansville tonight! Panthers close on a 12-1 run to end the half to tie it up.

Comment

We made two baskets inside the arc in an entire half of basketball....against Evansville.

That is all.
            Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Just turned on the game. Phyfe, Brown, McCloud, and Pickford on the bench? I really hope they don't say screw this and transfer out. Did they have a horrible first half?

Comment

At least Jake showed a pulse and started a second half lineup that contained more than 0 people capable of making a jump shot.

Comment

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again....our program hasn’t been the same since A&M. We haven’t been this bad since the 90’s.

Comment

Originally posted by UNIhoops View Post
                    Just turned on the game. Phyfe, Brown, McCloud, and Pickford on the bench? I really hope they don't say screw this and transfer out. Did they have a horrible first half?
                    You cant be afraid to coach people. Phyfe isn't going anywhere. Brown and Pickford are in line for basically 35 mins a game. Juwan might but where is he gonna go?

Comment

Originally posted by UNIGrainer View Post
                      I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again....our program hasn’t been the same since A&M. We haven’t been this bad since the 90’s.
                      Although that year we started terrible in conference too which was inexcusable with that team.

Comment

Pathetic, it's just unbelievable how pathetic this is

Comment

This is like watching the movie Hoosiers. Pathetic offense, I don’t care how’d good the defense is you will let even the worst teams hang around until the end with this awful offense.

director of scouting must be Hellen Keller.

Comment

Sometimes...often times...I watch our offense and just wonder what part of it is supposed to create a good shot.
                            Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

You mean dribbling around the 3 point line for 25 seconds then forcing a bad shot with the shot clock expiring isn't a good offense?

Comment

Working...
                              X