WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Up Next: Evansville - On Drake Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up Next: Evansville - On Drake Night

Drake gets the night off for the first time in years and now we have to take down Evansville in order to move on.

On a positive note, with the exception of one time, during the Jake era, if we win one game in STL, we win the entire MVC tourney and go to the big dance.

LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!

Not that it really matters too much, but are we the 8 seed or the 9 seed?

Very winnable game to start with, but also a very loseable game as well.

Comment

Originally posted by UNIChippewa View Post
      Not that it really matters too much, but are we the 8 seed or the 9 seed?
      seeds 7-8-9 were determined using the league’s final tiebreaker (adjusted RPI from the Sunday, Feb. 25, report of The RPI Report/Collegiate Basketball News). Missouri State (RPI of 133), Evansville (137) and UNI (141) all tied for 7th place with identical 7-11 records and all split with one another during MVC play. MSU was awarded the No. 7 seed by virtue of a better RPI. Evansville got #8 and UNI got #9

Comment

Game day tomorrow! Glad to see the weather forecast has changed and that travel should be good for Panther fans!

Comment

Well, those in Vegas seems to like us. Opened as 1 point favorites, up to 2.5 points now.
          To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

UNI 59
            Evansville 50

Not as close as the score. Bennett has a big night as their current Lithualnian isn't anywhere near as good as their last Lithuanian and Bennett has had their bigs on the bench in both games.
            #MACtion

Comment

Pre-game Coach Jake indicated that Juwan will not be playing tonight. Rims didn’t ask why. Changed the subject pretty quick...

Comment

Originally posted by sivert View Post
                Pre-game Coach Jake indicated that Juwan will not be playing tonight. Rims didn’t ask why. Changed the subject pretty quick...
                Juwan hasn't played since Feb 10th.

Comment

Word was he had a bad back at that time, would be interesting to know if the back had or had not improved over that time. Or whether Hunter had just plain beat him out.

Comment

How have I ever noticed this Ginger Seth McFarlane looking guy on Eville

Comment

Good start, I don't like that we're getting pretty 3 happy now though.
                      To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Originally posted by Codytwo View Post

Juwan hasn't played since Feb 10th.
                        Our offense is better with Hunter running it.

Hunter plays in a decisive manner. Almost always moves with a purpose.
                        Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Alright, was able to watch the last 5 minutes. Up 7 at half. I agree that the team looks better with Rhodes running the show. Not out of the realm of possibilities UNI goes on a run this weekend.

Comment

Koch looks really uncomfortable on that ankle. The word was that if the Missouri St game meant something he would have played then... but I'm doubting it the way he looks tonight.

Comment

Sweet dish by Rhodes. He does what a PG should do. I envision that Green is similar in that regard with a deadly shot to boot.

Comment

Working...
                              X