WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Tickets

Dear Super Fans,
    Over the years I have dreamed of being able to get season tickets and finally I have the funds and time to be able to go to most of the home games. I would love to get season tickets, but with Covid-19 I have fears of being with a large group of people and worries that basketball may not even happen with fans at the games. What are your thoughts on this? I have considered getting the tickets and if they can't be used, so be it. At least I am supporting the Panthers. I would love to hear your thoughts on your own purchasing of season tickets for this upcoming season.

Thank you.

Originally posted by 1994grad View Post
    Dear Super Fans,
    Over the years I have dreamed of being able to get season tickets and finally I have the funds and time to be able to go to most of the home games. I would love to get season tickets, but with Covid-19 I have fears of being with a large group of people and worries that basketball may not even happen with fans at the games. What are your thoughts on this? I have considered getting the tickets and if they can't be used, so be it. At least I am supporting the Panthers. I would love to hear your thoughts on your own purchasing of season tickets for this upcoming season.

Thank you.
    Buy the season tickets!

But honestly, it's doubtful the games happen or fans are allowed. I'd just buy single game tickets this year if possible then season tickets next year.

Comment

My understanding is that the tickets will be reimbursable if the season does not happen or if you choose to not use them as a result of concerns over COVID at the time. They will also allow you to convert it to a tax deductible donation.
      If computers ruled college basketball the way they do football, we'd have skipped all this March Madness monotony and just waited a month for the Kansas-Kentucky title game. And watched Northern Iowa play Cornell in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl. ~ Dwight Perry The Seattle Times

Comment

I had considered season tickets for FB and BB for the past few years while living in Des Moines but just didn't see myself making the trip to CF regularly. Having moved even further away from CF now I've come to the realization that I won't be a season ticket holder.

With that being said it's FINALLY clicked that I needed to join the PSC. I have no idea why I neglected joining for so long but better late than never I suppose. Monthly donations to the College of Ed. and fraternity need to be my next steps. Every little bit counts folks.

Comment

Thank you for your comments. It is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by panther-state View Post
            i had considered season tickets for fb and bb for the past few years while living in des moines but just didn't see myself making the trip to cf regularly. Having moved even further away from cf now i've come to the realization that i won't be a season ticket holder.

With that being said it's finally clicked that i needed to join the psc. I have no idea why i neglected joining for so long but better late than never i suppose. Monthly donations to the college of ed. And fraternity need to be my next steps. Every little bit counts folks.
            thank you!!
            "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

If cost is a consideration, perhaps you might look into general admission season tickets. They are $99 each and the GA seating provides good views of the court for a significantly lower cost.
              "They keep saying that what really matters is not whether you win or lose, but how you played the game. The trouble is that the best way to determine how you played the game is by whether you won or lost." - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by panther-state View Post
                I had considered season tickets for FB and BB for the past few years while living in Des Moines but just didn't see myself making the trip to CF regularly. Having moved even further away from CF now I've come to the realization that I won't be a season ticket holder.

With that being said it's FINALLY clicked that I needed to join the PSC. I have no idea why I neglected joining for so long but better late than never I suppose. Monthly donations to the College of Ed. and fraternity need to be my next steps. Every little bit counts folks.
                Great call. If you're a Panther fan, one of the best things you can do is join the PSC. Thanks for doing it.
                Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Today, I got a random call from the UNI Ticket Office. Probably the first time ever that I've made a purchase from an unsolicited phone call. At any rate, I am now a Panther football season ticket holder. Lots has changed for me recently. Not sure how many games I can attend, but I've got my tickets. Section P middle high row.

Comment

Originally posted by UNIdad View Post
                    Today, I got a random call from the UNI Ticket Office. Probably the first time ever that I've made a purchase from an unsolicited phone call. At any rate, I am now a Panther football season ticket holder. Lots has changed for me recently. Not sure how many games I can attend, but I've got my tickets. Section P middle high row.
                    Awesome!! Welcome aboard! Now let me know when you're ready to become a PSC member.
                    "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

Originally posted by Born-a-Panther View Post

Awesome!! Welcome aboard! Now let me know when you're ready to become a PSC member.

Already done.

Comment

Working...
                      X