WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley Game 2/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley Game 2/2

Good start. Have to stop Childs.

Wow, halftime and not a single post? I guess everyone is watching football tonight.

Comment

Bowen! Kaboom-Kaboom!

Comment

This just turned into a shootout! Born and Heise will be the splash bros together for 4 years my goodness

Comment

Came to play

Comment

Ugh that call on Born.

Comment

Was that a ball screen or the same “push off” we got called for??

Comment

Man, I feel like every game this year we've faced a big who can shoot the 3...
                To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Why are we the only ones who get called for fouls while rebounding?

Comment

We continue to struggle rotating on the back side. Sooo many wide open threes we give up...and to their better shooters too.

Comment

Bad pass by Born.

It’s nice to see Carter get his groove back.

I have some confidence in this team down the line.

Comment

Born has played well tonight but that was a poor decision on that pass over the top to Phyfe. Bad time for a bad turnover.

Comment

Very doubtful we got that in time.

Always gotta get that 3 as soon as possible because of that, but Bradley made their FT’s gotta give props.

1st game that has seemed like a barn burner.

Comment

Oh man, what a great intentionally missed FT by Born. I hope this stands!

Comment

Leave it to UNI to find a new way to lose a heartbreaker. Good effort boys.

Definitely seeing improvement as we go. See if we can steal one in Chicago. Loving the experience the freshmen are getting.

Comment

Working...
                              X