WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNI vs. ISUb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNI vs. ISUb

Game one of two today. Might as well discuss. Hoping to see lots of Anderson today.

Seems to be good ball movement and passing so far. up 18-9 at the 12 minute mark.

Comment

Phyfe on pace for a triple double.

Comment

Missed the first 8 minutes. Is Berhow injured? Did he piss off Jake? We scored 7 point and had 8 turnovers over 12 minutes before Carter made that shot and our best scorer didn’t see the floor. Very weird.

Comment

Too many opportunities to bury them. That last 10 minutes or so were brutal for both teams. Been a minute since we've seen a buzzer beater though!

Comment

Born sitting in favor of Pickford and the offense stalls for about 6 min. blowing our lead.

Comment

Turnovers... Allowing wide open threes... What's new? Oh yea we're getting killed whenever we have to fight for a ball. Every "who wants it more" ball has gone the other way. So frustrating.
              To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

I fully expect to lose by 20+ at this point.
                To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Hard to imagine this team wouldve been a title contender even with AJ. We are real real bad.

Comment

It feels like the underclassmen want it more than the upperclassmen. And is this the worst FT shooting team we've ever had? The D has left some guys open, but it does look a lot better than what we've seen in other games.

Comment

We are forcing them to take tough shots and they’re making them. And we’re getting some easy shots and missing them.
                      4:29 to go!

Comment

The official who can’t see the back calls the jump ball.

Comment

Apparently if you grab the arm of the guy with the ball, you have a good grip on the ball.

Comment

Welp. They tried. On to the next, yada yada.

Comment

Well at least they're not just quitting. On the bright side the D looked a lot better. I don't even expect improvement from the O at this point though. The turnovers don't seem to be slowing down, and the big possessions, like when we needed the 3 late, are still go 1 on 1, try to make some room and hit a crazy shot, rather than actually running a play. Blah.

Comment

Working...
                              X