WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 5: UNI @ St. Bonaventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 5: UNI @ St. Bonaventure

We have a fun day of Panthers sports ahead between basketball and football. This game is going to be a grinder. If nothing else, playing the Bonnies is going to toughen us up quite a bit. I said it for football, and I'll say it again, let's just shock the system and go lights out today.

Play like we did against Arkansas and we'll give ourselves a chance.

They don't play as fast so it'll be a more 'comfortable' game for us.

Phyfe has to find himself. It's going to be tough to be as good as we can be if he continues to disappear.
    #MACtion

Comment

IMO this is going to be ugly. Really hope I'm wrong, but we definitely won't be shooting as well against St Bonn as we did against Arkansas, and also I think that the Bonnies are a better team right now than Arkansas. Show up, play the game, keep it close, and I'd be pretty happy...Though I wouldn't mind picking up our first D1 win today.

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
        IMO this is going to be ugly. Really hope I'm wrong, but we definitely won't be shooting as well against St Bonn as we did against Arkansas, and also I think that the Bonnies are a better team right now than Arkansas. Show up, play the game, keep it close, and I'd be pretty happy...Though I wouldn't mind picking up our first D1 win today.
        Probably shouldn't have even made the trip.

Ffs...
        #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post

Probably shouldn't have even made the trip.

Ffs...
          Mf'er I literally just said "show up, play the game, keep it close, and I'll be happy," the exact opposite sentiment of "probably shouldn't have made the trip." There's also nothing wrong with being a realist.

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post

Mf'er I literally just said "show up, play the game, keep it close, and I'll be happy," the exact opposite sentiment of "probably shouldn't have made the trip." There's also nothing wrong with being a realist.
            I'm with ya

Apologies.
            #MACtion

Comment

Let's get this one. 9.5 point dogs. Hopefully the break cleared some heads and got guys back on track. Also, gray uniforms today?
              To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Between this floor and the uniforms I feel like this game is in black and white.
                To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

My eyes hurt. Retire these jerseys

Comment

Remember when we used to play defense and make open 3s every once in awhile? Those were the days.

Comment

Defend the 3... please.

Comment

Cameras are very, very dark.

Comment

This offense requires us to make open 3s at a higher than a 15% clip.

Phyfe has looked good.

Comment

Small sample size so far this year, but I'm really wanting to see more of Henry.

Comment

Announcers doing a solid two minutes on how special of a day it will be when Green passes his coach Ben Jacobsen on UNI’s all time scoring list.

Comment

Working...
                              X