WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schwab Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schwab Interview

Since not everybody follows me on Twitter (though you should), Tony Hager had Schwab on Hager's Happy Hour on Friday. He gives some good insight into what happened and why he decided to not take the Illinois job.

You can look at my Tweets for the big stuff if you want, but it's always better to hear from the man himself, so watch the video. Schwab is on about the 31 minute mark.

Thanks for posting, but, unfortunately, it doesn't allow anyone to view it who doesn't have one of those Facebooks, which I don't have a Facebook.

And, no, I don't have one of those Twitters either, so I can't view those Twitters either.
    Which winning percentage is better? 61% or 66%?

Comment

For those of you with a Rokfin account, I chopped out the Schwab portion of the interview. You can find it here (it's free too, all you have to do is register for an account).

Also, anyone can view people's Tweets, you don't need any account to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by DomeIsHome View Post

Also, anyone can view people's Tweets, you don't need any account to do that.
        Not if you've already set up a Twitter account and then stop using it, which I did. It requires that I log in under my old account, which I won't do.

I tried a brief experiment with Twitter, watched the documentary, "The Social Dilemma," and said, "nah, I'm good staying blissfully 'ignorant'."

Comment

If you're on chrome (or any web browser) and just right click on my name, you can open the link in a new incognito window and see my entire timeline. It should work on mobile too, just don't open the Twitter app (which you probably don't have).

Comment

Hey, thanks! Worked like a charm.

Comment

Working...
            X