WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yikes. I guess Sherman Dillard wasn't around to restrain him. I looked at a couple Skwak forums - even they are upset (some of them).

Comment

• Fran McCaffery suspended two games by Gary Barta for "unsportsmanlike comments"

plus the unniversity is fined $10,000 by the Big ten.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neighbor View Post
        Fran McCaffery suspended two games by Gary Barta for "unsportsmanlike comments"

plus the unniversity is fined $10,000 by the Big ten.
        That's a ****ing disgrace
        Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

• I hope they give the money to the refs, either the crew or everyone working Big Ten games. Swear jar money.

I expect to see that next to the news of invite to the Big 10.

Comment

• This morning X Foster chose ISU over the squawks. [pic]guy eating popcorn[/pic]

Comment

• Originally posted by sivert View Post
              This morning X Foster chose ISU over the squawks. [pic]guy eating popcorn[/pic]
              I think the last recruit they landed that had other Power 6 offers and wasn't his kid was Wieskamp.

Comment

• Originally posted by enkamania View Post

I think the last recruit they landed that had other Power 6 offers and wasn't his kid was Wieskamp.
                Oh my............

​​​​
                Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

• But PsychoFran has them ready to play tonight. Down 29-13 vs DePaul.

Comment

• Check out the quote from Xavier Foster:

Hawk fans will tell you he's just giving credit to ISU. Absolutely...but it's also an indictment of how he doesn't believe the program he and his family have grown up rooting for will be able to provide him with enough team and individual success compared to ISU. That's a gut punch and I'm all for it.

Ran across this as well from some random Hawk fan. Keeping it classy and totally not racist:

Comment

Working...
                    X