WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***Game Thread Cal Poly***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Game Thread Cal Poly***

Coach Farley: Still game time decision if Bailey or Kollmorgen starts at QB.

JFC. .

From my NSA monitored nexus 5

Comment

Re: ***Game Thead Cal Poly***

Originally posted by otter View Post
      Coach Farley: Still game time decision if Bailey or Kollmorgen starts at QB.
      Originally posted by Trapped in California View Post
      JFC. .

Actually an upgrade over last week's Bailey 'remains the starter'
      Number of times on Sports Illustrated cover:
      Ben Jacobson coached teams = 2
      UNI teams coached by everyone ban thinks is better = 0

Comment

I think that with the success each had on Saturday, its a near lock that we see both play again.
        UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
        iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

Farley just doesn't know how he is going to implement his new dual QB system for this game.....does he want to hit them hard with the run and them blind side them with the pass like last game or does he want to shake it up and go with the pass first.

Comment

I think Bailey showed his arm isn't a problem. Maybe his read progression, but he made some good throws....and some bad ones I suppose.
            Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

It Kollmorgen isn't the starter at Poly, I am becoming a Hawk fan. Farley needs to stop trying to date every QB on the roster and make a commitment.

Comment

Start em both. have them line up just off center to each side of the center. Make Cal Poly's DC think about what the hell is happening out there.

Comment

Looking forward to the game. Should be a good one.

Comment

Should be great weather in SLO and a tough game between contrasting styles of play. How many folks from CF are coming to California?

Below is a link to the CP message board, a relatively civil lot.

http://calpolymustangs.yuku.com

Comment

I'll be at the game. We are hosting a Tailgate right next to the stadium. 150 signed up to date. Our California alumni are coming from all over the state. It will be a great time and victory!!

Comment

I'm not terribly familiar with California geography. Is SLO in an area affected by the wildfires and/or smoke?

and will there be enough water for the team or are you all out?
                        just kidding with that last part (hopefully)

Comment

Most of the publicized fires are further north of Sacramento and SFO.

Comment

I believe that the last time the two teams played (at SLO) it was a 4 hour, 3OT game in 2002. Benny Sapp's (left ?) arm was dangling good part of the game from an injury.

The field was setup like a high school field, with a couple of portable aluminum bleachers for the visitors. Since, SLO has installed a new outdoor grandstand, to Capt'n Cat's approval.

It's a great place to visit, if you have an excuse. Near Hearst Castle, not far from the ocean, lots of wineries, and more.

Comment

These guys beat Montana at Montana and were tied heading into the 4th against Arizona state. This will be their home opener. Tough game for us.

Comment

Working...
                              X