WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future Schedules

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Schedules

2017:
    Sept 2 at Iowa State
    At Montana

2018:
    at Iowa

2019 (12 game schedule permissible):
    At Iowa State

2021:
    at Iowa State

2023:
    at Iowa State

CBS Sports features live scoring, news, stats, and player info for NFL football, MLB baseball, NBA basketball, NHL hockey, college basketball and football.

The Iowa State University Athletics Department announced today that it has entered into an agreement with the University of Northern Iowa to play football ga...

Our UI/ISU schedule through 2017:
    2010, Iowa State, $300,000
    2011, Iowa State, $300,000
    2012, Iowa, $500,000, Wisconsin $450,000
    2013, Iowa State, $350,000
    2014, Iowa, $550,000, Hawaii $ TBD
    2015, Iowa State, $350,000
    2016, Iowa State, $400,000*
    2017, Iowa State, $400,000*
    2018, Iowa, $???,???
    2019, Iowa State, $???,???

*-Or 20 percent of net ticket receipts, whichever is greater, for ISU games in 2016 and 2017.
    Source: Open records requests by The Des Moines Register
    12 game FCS schedules: 2013, 2014 and 2019, if the current policy is maintained.

After that, 2024, 2025, 2030, 2031, 2036, 2041, 2042, 2047, 2052, 2053, 2058, 2059, 2064, 2069....
    When KatFans.com went down, I lost my future schedule listing, plus the years in which a 12-game schedule will be in place (per current rules) for FCS... Anyone know which years that 12-game schedules will be permissible? I believe there are three of those years between now and 2019...??
    Last edited by Panthers to the Bone; 09-05-2016, 03:03 PM.
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Now I am mad that I am getting married next Sept. 8th
    GO PANTHERS!!

Comment

Originally posted by SMK4UNI View Post
      Reschedule!!!!!!!!!
      peace

igo4uni

Comment

Originally posted by SMK4UNI View Post
        WHY did you schedule your wedding during football season?

Comment

Another example of someone NOT paying attention to the general rule of NOT getting married during football season
          "10% of life is what happens to you, 90% is how you react to what happens."

Comment

Originally posted by panther2317 View Post
            Another example of someone NOT paying attention to the general rule of NOT getting married during football season
            Very sad.
            peace

igo4uni

Comment

I'd like to see Mizzou, Nebraskie or Minnesota in 2008.....
              "We're not an ordinary school," said Fort. "We have tradition. We have a good team year after year. We rebuild, and it doesn't matter who we have coming back."

dti

Comment

Originally posted by Chitown Panther View Post
                How cool would a trip to Lincoln, NE, be??
                peace

igo4uni

Comment

Originally posted by igo4uni View Post
                  How cool would a trip to Lincoln, NE, be??
                  Good luck getting tickets to that game...

Comment

Originally posted by Chitown Panther View Post
                    Those would be great games. I wouldn't mind Northern Illinois (not much exposure and less money, probably, but VERY winable) or Illinois either.

Comment

I have some business contacts in NE and they all support a UNI game with the Huskers. They'd rather see a regional team than a Troy for an early season home game. There has been a baseball relationship and hasn't the women's BB team played Nebraska as well? Seems to be a logical fit unless Nebraska is worried about the negative fallout in playing a PCS team. But then, they did play Troy. UNI would be a much worthier opponent, yet fit Nebraska's scheduling need.

Comment

They played Troy, a Sun Belt team, but they also played Nicholls State, a team from the Southland (1-AA). There shouldn't be any negativity towards playing a 1-AA team. They did it this year, and played Maine 2-3 years ago.
                        The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

Some of the local media would prefer UNI over other I-AA teams in that it is a regional opponent with national recognition. Nichols State was a hard sell to Husker fans paying a high price for season tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Trump View Post
                            Good luck getting tickets to that game...

Wouldn't Nebraska and UNI make an agreement on a certain Number of tickets for UNI To be Responsible for similar to what Iowa State did this year?
                            The Original PURPLE Wig Guy........ GO PANTHERS
                            "You put some dumb red bird, a Hawkeye, and a Panther in a cage, and who do you think is going to win? The Panther would clearly rip the other two to shreds, eat them for dinner (although it would be a small meal for the monstrous beast) and spit out their feathers to make a pillow!"

Comment

The Stadium in Lincoln is annually sold out. Season ticket holders have 90% of the seats and are given options to buy single game tickets. Someone has to die to get a season ticket to Nebraska games. Visiting teams get a minimal number of tickets to satisfy NCAA requirements for player, coaches, staff. Nebraska doesn't need the visiting team to sell tickets.

Comment

Working...
                              X