WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmmm? Six place team in MVC lost in overtime to Pittsburgh that today beat Miami.

Comment

• Could not be more disappointed in the Cedar Valley! What maybe 6k and they will blame the thanksgiving break and the lack of students, tired of the excuses show up and support the kids! And you wonder why NDSU wins ships? What a joke!

Comment

• Incredible one handed catch by a linebacker for td. Way to go Jared

Comment

• Wish that play was saved for next week, when we'd need it more. Great execution, don't get me wrong, but fairly unnecessary.

Comment

• This game is a nice reminder that the MVFC is far and away the best FCS league. And it's not even close.

Comment

• If they score another td, time to pull the starters for rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by wretched View Post
                Could not be more disappointed in the Cedar Valley! What maybe 6k and they will blame the thanksgiving break and the lack of students, tired of the excuses show up and support the kids! And you wonder why NDSU wins ships? What a joke!
                There was no reason to go to this game, though. Everyone knew it would be a massive Panther blowout, it is still Thanksgiving weekend, the students are away, and the game is online. Like everyone on this forum, I'm a die hard Panther fan, and I didn't bother going to this game. I'm not paying 20 bucks to watch one quarters worth of action.

Comment

• Complain to the NCAA what a joke, the entire Valley should opt out and play their own conference tournament and whoever wins it should claim the national championship. Honestly ISUb beats this team!

Comment

• Look, this is like a partial bye week. Hopefully Farely can realize that and sit the staters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trapped in California View Post
                      Look, this is like a partial bye week. Hopefully Farely can realize that and sit the staters.
                      a partial bye week that costs the athletic department tens of thousands of dollars.

Comment

• Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post

There was no reason to go to this game, though. Everyone knew it would be a massive Panther blowout, it is still Thanksgiving weekend, the students are away, and the game is online. Like everyone on this forum, I'm a die hard Panther fan, and I didn't bother going to this game. I'm not paying 20 bucks to watch one quarters worth of action.
                        It also can't be a help that half the fan base wanted or wants the coach gone. The interest level was so far down that even the late season surge couldn't rally the fans.
                        "My role is to lead, plain and simple. . . .I with the help of my staff and our administration, we will lead." --Ben Jacobson

Comment

• If u don't like watching this team then u just don't like Panther football.

Not sure what else u could ask for.

Nasty hard hitting D. Balanced offense with playmakers. Team playing with energy and togetherness.

​​​​​​Old school UNI football.
                          Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

• Originally posted by vbfan19 View Post

a partial bye week that costs the athletic department tens of thousands of dollars.
                            I would argue that this was better than a bye week. Keeps the rust off.
                            Selling a lot of old UNI stuff here: http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=65762

Comment

• Originally posted by domedays View Post

It also can't be a help that half the fan base wanted or wants the coach gone. The interest level was so far down that even the late season surge couldn't rally the fans.
                              . . . . . and I'm sure you're one of the 33% that believes Trump has had the best first year ever for a president.

Comment

• Originally posted by TravelingPanther View Post

I would argue that this was better than a bye week. Keeps the rust off.
                                I thought this too. No travel. Stay in game week rhythm. Almost as much rest as SDSU got.

Comment

Working...
                                X