WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spring Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Game

"People will talk about getting into the playoffs - don't give a ****. This isn't about just getting to the playoffs. Bull**** programs care about just getting to the playoffs."
    -A twist on Matt Campbell getting Iowa State bowl eligible.

Comment

Last edited by Purpledog; 04-27-2018, 07:37 PM.

Comment

The Bohr kid...#81...had a good game. Keller can really snap a throw and is mobile, but air-mailed most the long balls. Sullivan is accurate as expected and moves well also.

Soko is a quick back. Can do some damage on the edge.

Interesting they were playing Suni Lane at that nickel LB spot.

??????
        Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

"People will talk about getting into the playoffs - don't give a ****. This isn't about just getting to the playoffs. Bull**** programs care about just getting to the playoffs."

Comment

I think the McElvain kid from Lincoln will get in the mix at QB in 2019.

Comment

http://onpressrow.com/test/2018/04/3...-tavern-grill/
              Last edited by Purpledog; 05-03-2018, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Are you shocked by that? Keller is Bailey, Rnnie and Carnes part 4 in many ways. He will keep going to that well no matter how many times it results in buckets of nothing.

Maybe Keller is the one that finally hits. Maybe.

It

Comment

Yeah I think Johnny Sullivan deserved a mention with his good numbers and that sweet fade ball he threw late for the TD.

Comment

Why do our centers still struggle to make shotgun snaps? I guess better low than over the QB's head. Just an observation from the game.

Comment

Last edited by Purpledog; 05-04-2018, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Purpledog; 05-04-2018, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Comment

I was surprised we didn't see Wegher (Sioux City, IMG Academy in Florida, Purdue) in the backfield. I realize the Spring Game is typically to solidify back-ups and depth, but since he is new to the team I was expecting him to get some carries, unless he was dinged up and held out for that reason.

Comment

Working...
                              X