WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xavier william

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xavier william

To Iowa.....someone shoot me

Forgot the s at the end of his name...my bad. I hate Iowa more everyday

Comment

He was not coming back to UNI so in the end I guess go play where you think you can get what you're looking for.

But yeah...

By the way...I'm a huge Spencer Brown fan.
      Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Good on him and I hope he lights it up on his way to the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by panther-state View Post
          Good on him and I hope he lights it up on his way to the NFL.
          Umm...just no. For you not to get this. Just smh is all I can say

Comment

There is zero reason for our football program to redshirt players coming in anymore. If our juniors and seniors are just going to transfer to an FBS when they get really good, why would we waste an entire year investing in their development?
            UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
            iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

Interesting move. He had an East-West Shrine Game invite, correct? That’s not the Senior Bowl, but still pretty legit. I just assumed he’d skip his last year to prep for the draft. I’d guess he got some feedback from scouts, or agents wanting to sign him, that another year, against better overall competirion, would help his draft stock. Otherwise, just play the Shrine Game.

Comment

Originally posted by SteinPizza View Post
                Interesting move. He had an East-West Shrine Game invite, correct? That’s not the Senior Bowl, but still pretty legit. I just assumed he’d skip his last year to prep for the draft. I’d guess he got some feedback from scouts, or agents wanting to sign him, that another year, against better overall competirion, would help his draft stock. Otherwise, just play the Shrine Game.
                Shrine east west game cancelled this year.

Comment

Originally posted by 06panther10 View Post
                  There is zero reason for our football program to redshirt players coming in anymore. If our juniors and seniors are just going to transfer to an FBS when they get really good, why would we waste an entire year investing in their development?
                  So you want to give up on a 5th year for everyone just because some might leave? That seems short sighted. Sure, play guys who are ready to contribute as true freshmen (even if it is just on special teams or as backups), but there is still going to be room in the program for guys that develop and are big contributors in their 5th year.

It's not much different than P5 programs that lose underclassmen to the NFL each year. They don't stop red-shirting players because some might go pro after 4 years anyway. It stings a bit more to lose them to another college, but the result is the same.

Comment

What hurts... is he is going to Iowa. I hate the Hawkeyes.

Comment

Originally posted by uni1988 View Post
                      What hurts... is he is going to Iowa. I hate the Hawkeyes.
                      better than players going to NDSU

Comment

Originally posted by Neighbor View Post

Shrine east west game cancelled this year.
                        They’re holding virtual practices. I don’t know the details, but guessing most of it is running drills during online video feeds.

Comment

Originally posted by vbfan19 View Post

better than players going to NDSU
                          Andre Martin III?

Comment

Working...
                          X