WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020-21 Other Games of Interest thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bassey had 21 & 14 today against high school all Americans. Maybe Phyfe was actually pretty damn good yesterday...
    #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
      Bassey had 21 & 14 today against high school all Americans. Maybe Phyfe was actually pretty damn good yesterday...
      Yea I kinda thought the same, he had 11 & 8 yesterday. I wouldn't be surprised if WKU wins tomorrow.
      To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Sucks for Bradley/The MVC, that would've been the best possible yet realistic win that's not on our schedule.

Glad to see WKU pull it out, if we win against St Mary's by 10 or more then I'm officially gonna be out of panic and back on the "we're actually great" train.

Comment

VCU VS WV is brutal to watch. VCU is not the same team of old. WV is still tall athletes that can't make a shot from more than 5 feet from the iron.

​​​

Comment

Originally posted by orangetennis View Post
            Drake gets it done in Manhattan. KState might not turn into much this season but it's still a true road win for the Valley against a P6 opponent.
            Well done, Dogs.
            Do you think that will only count as a neutral court win since it’s technically an MTE?

Comment

It’s Away.

On another note, WKU is playing pretty well against WVU.
              On another note, I find Dakich kinda annoying..

Comment

Hilltoppers couldn't get to the FT line enough today and also shot poorly from 3.

Comment

yeah, they had a couple injuries also.

Comment

Drake getting another win today all be it against an unimpressive opponent. Valparaiso with an opportunity against Vanderbilt later, and Evansville losing to prairie view A&M

Comment

Richmond is up 12 in the second half at Kentucky right now.

Comment

Spiders pull out the W at Rupp. Perfect for us! They should be ranked and feeling sky high facing a winless Panther club next week. Great opportunity for us to spring an upset.

Comment

Spiders pull out the W at Rupp. Perfect for us! They should be ranked and feeling sky high facing a winless Panther club next week. Great opportunity for us to spring an upset.
                          Richmond is better than any team we played in South Dakota. They are long and athletic and they have a little point guard that had several really nice steals against Kentucky. I hate to see what he does to AJ. It's an opportunity for an upset, but also odds are we start the season 0-4.

Comment

Now that another game was added, Hopefully not winless by the time we play them.

Comment

What is going on this year? I get it’s super fluky and I’m not out on the team for the season or anything, but what is it that we can’t close out these big games? Is it depth, lack of conditioning, foul trouble? UNI must get that monkey off their back before getting back to a solid mid major team. We must shake that cursed A & M game.
                              160 majors, minors, areas of study. Exceptional student life opportunities. Supportive academic resources. An education from UNI can set you up for success.

Comment

Two new blog posts today.

One runs down the action in week one and updates the power rankings.

The other ranks the top 30 returning players in this year's MVC (hint: AJ is #1).

Check it out here: missourivalleybeat.com

Thanks!
                                Covering Missouri Valley Conference Basketball, MVFC Football, and other mid-major college sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X