WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021-22 Games of Interest Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021-22 Games of Interest Thread

It's getting to be that time, y'all!!

Valpo goes 0-2 in D2 exhibitions. Woof.
    #MACtion

I know they have a lot of new pieces, but that is just brutal. There are some talented guys on that team.

Side note: I can not wait for Tuesday. I just hope we have a decent crowd.

Comment

Good call on the thread, arguably one of the more important threads of every season.

Comment

Originally posted by PantherAlum09 View Post
        I know they have a lot of new pieces, but that is just brutal. There are some talented guys on that team.

Side note: I can not wait for Tuesday. I just hope we have a decent crowd.
        Looking online there seems to be a decent number of tickets sold. If we can get over 4k on a Tuesday night that would be a very nice start.

Comment

Bonnies are a big favorite tonight, currently down 3, late 1st half to Siena. It would be really nice to face them when they're ranked, for more eyes on it if nothing else
          To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Southern Illinois dropped to Little Rock today, which isn't great for them (and also cost me 15 bucks, so boo to them even more).

Comment

Arkansas down 10 early to Mercer.
              To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Lots of good teams struggling tonight.

Virginia lost to Navy.
                Missouri State lost to SEMO.

Just a weird night.
                #MACtion

Comment

Would love to point and laugh, but alas.

Comment

Bad opening day for what is supposed to be a strong MVC this year, which goes 4-5 tonight

Comment

It is mildly funny that we didn't even have the most embarrassing loss of the night. SEMO is 40 spots worse than Nichols and took down MSU at the Bears' place.

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
                        It is mildly funny that we didn't even have the most embarrassing loss of the night. SEMO is 40 spots worse than Nichols and took down MSU at the Bears' place.
                        SIU's loss to KenPom #293 Little Rock would like a word too.

Bradley was not competitive for a single second against South Dakota State.

Just a brutal night for the league. It'll get better.
                        #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post

SIU's loss to KenPom #293 Little Rock would like a word too.

Bradley was not competitive for a single second against South Dakota State.

Just a brutal night for the league. It'll get better.
                          I didn't realize Little Rock had dropped off that much since Beard left. Yowza.

Comment

Valpo loses at home to UIC in OT. Not a very good loss. However, we already knew they weren't very good. Loyola dominating dunk city through 1 half. They look like the best valley team through the first week, and it isn't really close.

Vermont beating Maryland at the half.

Comment

Bradley boat raced by Howard.

Could be worse guys...
                              #MACtion

Comment

Working...
                              X