WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Football Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SteinPizza View Post

Maybe, but you can only play with who you have at the time, and only play the team lined up across from you. In that regard, a championship is a championship.

Also, the only guy I’m aware of who won’t play is Brown. The others (Smith, Williams, Weston) are still in, correct?
    Farley has said that he does not expect any of Brown, Williams, or Smith to play. He said the door isn’t necessarily shut but they are preparing as if all those guys are gone.
    UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
    iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

• Originally posted by SteinPizza View Post

Maybe, but you can only play with who you have at the time, and only play the team lined up across from you. In that regard, a championship is a championship.

Also, the only guy I’m aware of who won’t play is Brown. The others (Smith, Williams, Weston) are still in, correct?
      The fourth All-American we don't have is Briley Moore, starting tight end now at Kansas State, not Isiah Weston.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panther AC View Post

The fourth All-American we don't have is Briley Moore, starting tight end now at Kansas State, not Isiah Weston.
        Agreed. **** happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panther AC View Post
          I believe Moore is leading KSU in number of receptions this season as well as receiving TDs, and is 2nd in receiving yardage.
          Also, he is the first player that I've seen with the uniform number 0. (I guess they just changed the NCAA rules going into this season to allow the number 0)

Comment

Working...
          X