WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuttle back coaching at UNI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuttle back coaching at UNI

(Maybe everyone knew this already, but...) Tuttle is back. He did an interview with Rima, which was played during OPR today.

I think most on here know, but something more proper is nice to have. Very excited to have him working with the bigs/being an ambassador for the team.

Comment

It’s cool to see players actually wanting to come back and assist with the team. Shows the kind of environment Jake makes for his teams.

Comment

I’m really excited about Tuttle and what he can offer. I think he said in an interview a long time ago that his end goal was coaching. He was really into offensive innovation and ball movement. So he should be a great complement to Coach Jake.

Comment

And Rima hinted Tuttle might play with the Court Kings next season - that would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by in_the_stands View Post
            And Rima hinted Tuttle might play with the Court Kings next season - that would be great.
            In the newest addition of "phrase's I never thought I'd say": I'd need to go see some Court King games.

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post

In the newest addition of "phrase's I never thought I'd say": I'd need to go see some Court King games.
              supporting local sports teams? oh my!

Comment

Originally posted by vbfan19 View Post

supporting local sports teams? oh my!
                I mean, I don't exactly live in Black Hawk County anymore. Also, let's not pretend that the Court Kings are like the Black Hawks or the Bucks or the Panthers.

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post

I mean, I don't exactly live in Black Hawk County anymore. Also, let's not pretend that the Court Kings are like the Black Hawks or the Bucks or the Panthers.
                  true, the one is a semi-pro team, while the others are amateur.

Comment

Semi pro means nothing. I’ve seen a number of semi pro football teams that would get absolutely destroyed by many high school teams.

Id put some large sums of money on the Court Kings not making it out of the opening game of the NCAA tournament. If they could even get there.
                    "People will talk about getting into the playoffs - don't give a ****. This isn't about just getting to the playoffs. Bull**** programs care about just getting to the playoffs."
                    -A twist on Matt Campbell getting Iowa State bowl eligible.

Comment

Originally posted by clenz View Post
                      Semi pro means nothing. I’ve seen a number of semi pro football teams that would get absolutely destroyed by many high school teams.\
                      they'd probably have more than 20 yards in a half, though.

Comment

Originally posted by sivert View Post
                        I’m really excited about Tuttle and what he can offer. I think he said in an interview a long time ago that his end goal was coaching. He was really into offensive innovation and ball movement. So he should be a great complement to Coach Jake.
                        It'd be nice to have someone who can actually help the BIGs improve from year to year. I feel like Seth is one of very few BIGs we've had in decades that was more than marginally better offensively when he graduated than when he came in.

Comment

You guys are WAY over valuing what a Graduate Manager does.

He's basically a film assistant that can be on the floor during practice.
                          ​​​​​​
                          #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by sivert View Post
                            (Maybe everyone knew this already, but...) Tuttle is back. He did an interview with Rima, which was played during OPR today.

I hadn't heard. And I can't find a link on the UNI site. Where else has this been announced? I consider it to be pretty big news.

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
                              can be on the floor during practice.
                              ​​​​​​
                              While I generally agree with you, this piece is big.

Comment

Working...
                              X