WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 17 Drake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by catsize View Post

Can you show me a player whose listed position is 'post'?
    It’s called center

Comment

Originally posted by Mudrafan View Post

You are a douche. Go away
      That's taking it too far. Calm down, please.
      "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

Originally posted by Mudrafan View Post

You are correct. Go away
        FIFY

In other news in Mudra's world, water is dry and the sky is green. But Mudra is an expert because he/she claims to be. Everyone up to speed? Perfect. Now back to basketball discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by DecadePanther View Post

FIFY

In other news in Mudra's world, water is dry and the sky is green. But Mudra is an expert because he/she claims to be. Everyone up to speed? Perfect. Now back to basketball discussion.
          I mean...because I'm me and I enjoy this type of debate...

Is water wet? I'd argue water isn't wet. You can also buy dry water. You can be completely submerged in water, and yet I don't believe you to be wet until you leave the water....
          Last edited by clenz; 01-15-2019, 04:19 PM.
          GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by clenz View Post
            I mean...because I'm me and I enjoy this type of debate...

Is water wet? I'd argue water isn't wet. You can also buy dry water. You can be completely submerged in water, and yet I don't believe you to be wet until you leave the water....
            The argument here is that water isn't actually wet until it's sticking to something and not in its free flowing form.

The argument against is water molecules stick to other water molecules constantly so by the same logic it actually is wet.

The third argument is that this is the lamest argument ever argued. I lean towards this stance

Comment

Working...
            X