WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ Green Signs Two-way Deal with Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is gravy on the mashed potatoes. He can still make the last spot in Milwaukee. If not he's in Sheboygan for 500k. The two hiccups in the middle didn't matter. He can be called up later in the season too. All the more money to boot.
    Last edited by BrockLesnar; 07-16-2022, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrockLesnar View Post
      This is gravy on the mashed potatoes. He can still make the last spot in Milwaukee. If not he's in Sheboygan for 500k. The two hiccups in the middle didn't matter. He can be called up later in the season too. All the more money to boot.
      Pretty sure their G League team is farther north in Oshkosh but your point still remains.

Comment

Originally posted by Panther AC View Post

Pretty sure their G League team is farther north in Oshkosh but your point still remains.
        Yes they're in Oshkosh

Comment

I have seen a few suggestions that he would be a replacement for Grayson Allen. So I’ve been watching the news to see if they trade Grayson.

Comment

Originally posted by sivert View Post
            I have seen a few suggestions that he would be a replacement for Grayson Allen. So I’ve been watching the news to see if they trade Grayson.
            Allen is a free agent after this year. I'm guessing AJ splits the year between the G League and the Big Team and then gets every opportunity to replace Allen next year.

He can step in to the same role, be much cheaper and not be a flaming bag of human garbage.
            #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post

Allen is a free agent after this year. I'm guessing AJ splits the year between the G League and the Big Team and then gets every opportunity to replace Allen next year.

He can step in to the same role, be much cheaper and not be a flaming bag of human garbage.
              Love the optimism and hope you’re right. Allen is a 39.3% career 3 point shooter with over 100 career NBA starts and averages less than 1 turnover per game. He was a starter for the Bucks all last season. Excluding his rookie season with Utah, he is over a 40% career NBA 3 point shooter. He’s a jerk, but an efficient jerk.

Comment

AJ with the start

Comment

AJ needs more minutes. Bucks usual star players are all playing bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Leatherhelmet View Post
                    AJ needs more minutes. Bucks usual star players are all playing bad.
                    Agreed. Getting real tired of Mamu thinking he's going to die if he doesn't get a shot on every possession.
                    #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by panther1 View Post

Love the optimism and hope you’re right. Allen is a 39.3% career 3 point shooter with over 100 career NBA starts and averages less than 1 turnover per game. He was a starter for the Bucks all last season. Excluding his rookie season with Utah, he is over a 40% career NBA 3 point shooter. He’s a jerk, but an efficient jerk.
                      Allen is going to cost 15-20m+ per year.

AJ...well...isn't.

Comment

Not a great night on offense for AJ, but then again, it wasn't a great night for anyone on the Bucks for offense. On defense, I thought AJ actually did pretty well. I'm not saying he's going to be DPOY, but he's showing that he'll definitely be good enough to see playing time on the big team. He will not be the big liability that some of us may have feared.

Comment

He's going to be starting lineup for Oshkosh. He'll be in Milwaukee this season too.

Comment

Looks like AJ had a couple of good games and a couple of bad games shooting wise. Ultimately, that's what he's there for. I see him as a Kyle Korver type player who can hit that 3.
                            "And immediately, (P'Allen Stinnett's) Facebook status was spouting vulgarities towards the university."

Comment

Bucks 34 Nets 33 in the 2nd 6:44.

Comment

AJ is listed as Unavailable. Anyone know why?

Comment

Working...
                                X