WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking Forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berhow Pickford and Mar all back too!

Comment

• And Kimmons.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/neet_poster/stat...850024961?s=21

Comment

• What a week. lol

PantherNation needed this. Now go buy your tickets!

Comment

• Going to be tough to get guys minutes. What an awesome problem to have.

This makes Wolf and Courbat definite redshirts.

Green
            Born
            Berhow
            Carter
            Phyfe

Heise
            Pickford
            Kimmons
            Duax
            Anderson
            Betz
            Mar
            Henry

LET'S ****ING GO!
            #MACtion

Comment

• Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
              Going to be tough to get guys minutes. What an awesome problem to have.

Green
              Born
              Berhow
              Carter
              Phyfe

Heise
              Pickford
              Kimmons
              Duax
              Anderson
              Betz
              Mar
              Henry

LET'S ****ING GO!
              Gonna be crazy. I'll summary the minute distribution very scientifically:

Green - Lots
              Born - Lots
              Berhow - Lots
              Carter - Lots
              Phyfe - Lots

Heise - Lots
              Pickford - Decent amount
              Kimmons - Decent amount
              Duax - Zero to very little
              Anderson - little
              Betz/Henry - 40 minus Phyfe
              Mar - Zero

Comment

• Originally posted by DownGoesKansas View Post

Gonna be crazy. I'll summary the minute distribution very scientifically:

Green - Lots
                Born - Lots
                Berhow - Lots
                Carter - Lots
                Phyfe - Lots

Heise - Lots
                Pickford - Decent amount
                Kimmons - Decent amount
                Duax - Zero to very little
                Anderson - little
                Betz/Henry - 40 minus Phyfe
                Mar - Zero
                You're pretty close. I'd move Carter to 'decent amount' and Duax to 'decent amount' and you've got it. Duax is the absolute real deal and it's a shame that he didn't get the state tournament to show off how good he is.
                #MACtion

Comment

You're pretty close. I'd move Carter to 'decent amount' and Duax to 'decent amount' and you've got it. Duax is the absolute real deal and it's a shame that he didn't get the state tournament to show off how good he is.
                  Yea, Im excited for him. Get him a consistent shot and look out MVC.

Comment

• My goodness. I really hope these guys thrive off competing with each other. Practices should be real intense, you can draw up a couple real good teams between the 13 guys here. Plus throw in Wolf and Courbat. We might see the 5 man line changes that we saw years ago again.
                    To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Going to be tough to get guys minutes. What an awesome problem to have.

Green
                      Born
                      Berhow
                      Carter
                      Phyfe

Heise
                      Pickford
                      Kimmons
                      Duax
                      Anderson
                      Betz
                      Mar
                      Henry

LET'S ****ING GO!
                      My God.

What a roster this is. Next year is all-in, take everything, destroy everyone.
                      UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
                      iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

• Preseason and postseason tournaments will be a treat, we've got more bodies to throw than a loooooot of teams. I look at that roster and there's only four guys who aren't bucket getters, and they make up for it by being lockdown defenders. Next year ought to be a thing of beauty.

We're real deep if a guy like Anderson is in the "little to no minutes" category.

Comment

• Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
                          Preseason and postseason tournaments will be a treat, we've got more bodies to throw than a loooooot of teams. I look at that roster and there's only four guys who aren't bucket getters, and they make up for it by being lockdown defenders. Next year ought to be a thing of beauty.

We're real deep if a guy like Anderson is in the "little to no minutes" category.
                          Hopefully he can take some of Pickfords minutes. More offense

Comment

• What a day of good news outside of KG leaving. There is one little hole I would still like to see us try to work on. I would still love for us to get a true big to spell Phyfe. Maybe Henry will make giant leaps and bounds but I would love just one dude with great size. I’ll say it again, I would love if they checked in with Reuvers from Wisconsin. Other than that, this team is loaded and ready to go.

Comment

• I see that there are several U of Minnesota players in the Transfer Portal and it appears that Race Thompson from Minneapolis and currently at Indiana is in the portal. I seem to recall UNI recruiting Thompson in high school. He was a decent performer on a bad Indiana team. Has size, scores points and rebounds...

Comment

• I'm thinking Anderson will get more minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X