WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ Green Signs Two-way Deal with Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else getting freaked out a little with the ESPN scroller about A.J. Green retiring (from the NFL)?

Comment

• Originally posted by UNIdad View Post
      Anybody else getting freaked out a little with the ESPN scroller about A.J. Green retiring (from the NFL)?
      A good next step would be for basketball AJ to have enough success to come up first on a google search. Hopefully at some point people will have to google "AJ Green football" to get info on him.
      "My role is to lead, plain and simple. . . .I with the help of my staff and our administration, we will lead." --Ben Jacobson

Comment

• AJ scores 13. He only went 1/8 from distance. The Herd lose at home to Santa Cruz. The Herd are struggling, but AJ continues to help.

Comment

• Randy Peterson has an article today about how Tamin Lipsey is "Plan C" for Iowa State. He is playing because Tyrese Hunter transferred to Texas and Jeremiah Williams got injured. However, it might be more accurate to refer to Lipsey as "Plan D" because A.J. Green was in the plans until the Bucks made their offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by UNIdad View Post
            Randy Peterson has an article today about how Tamin Lipsey is "Plan C" for Iowa State. He is playing because Tyrese Hunter transferred to Texas and Jeremiah Williams got injured. However, it might be more accurate to refer to Lipsey as "Plan D" because A.J. Green was in the plans until the Bucks made their offer.
            Tom Brady was in my plans for our family's Christmas touch-football game, but apparently he was busy or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by UNIpanther99 View Post

Tom Brady was in my plans for our family's Christmas touch-football game, but apparently he was busy or something.
              I would be impossible for me to love this more.
              #MACtion

Comment

• Originally posted by BrockLesnar View Post
                He's the top of G League. One of the best, maybe, the best.
                AJ wasn't selected to play in the GLeague's all star game, the "Next Up Game"

Comment

• Originally posted by orangetennis View Post

AJ wasn't selected to play in the GLeague's all star game, the "Next Up Game"
                  Probably, due to being two way or part-time. He is about the 13th guy on the Bucks rotation. He is much better than the Herd's roster. No worries, way ahead of schedule.
                  Last edited by BrockLesnar; 02-08-2023, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• George Hill just got traded, I'd say that makes a clear signal AJ is ahead of schedule in the eyes of the Bucks and is likely to see his deal converted. Great news!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wxcpanther View Post
                      George Hill just got traded, I'd say that makes a clear signal AJ is ahead of schedule in the eyes of the Bucks and is likely to see his deal converted. Great news!
                      Ibaka and Nwora are in that deal too. AJ is definitely getting converted.

Awesome. Just freaking awesome.
                      #MACtion

Comment

• Bucks Twitter account had "funny' video of AJ trying to draw Lakers logo in promoting tonight's game in LA.

Comment

• AJ getting some good minutes with the Bucks tonight - they have a few guys out with injuries. 4/5 from 3 in 15 minutes so far.
                          To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

• 15 minutes, 4/5 from there tonight. 8 minutes left in the game.

haha cross-posted
                            Last edited by sivert; 02-16-2023, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• AJ tied his career high with 15 tonight, and I thought this was an interesting little tidbit...

Bucks undrafted rookie AJ Green has appeared in more games (25) this season than 10 players selected in the 1st round of the 2022 NBA Draft
                              To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

• Originally posted by CyCarp View Post
                                AJ tied his career high with 15 tonight, and I thought this was an interesting little tidbit...

Bucks undrafted rookie AJ Green has appeared in more games (25) this season than 10 players selected in the 1st round of the 2022 NBA Draft
                                23 minutes was also a career high tonight. Injuries will always be a main factor in his playing time, (at least for this season) but still nice to see.

Comment

Working...
                                X