WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*2019-20 other games of interest*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missouri State stomping Loyola at the half. What a crazy league.

Comment

• Has Missouri State figured out how to not suck?

Comment

• Loyola 62
        Missouri St 74

Take care of business starting tomorrow and the outright league title is ours.

Comment

• Let's get these two and cut some nets on Wednesday night!
          #MACtion

Comment

• 2-1 the rest of the way guarantees our first conference title since 2010. LETS GO.
            UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
            iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

• We must have been Loyola's Super Bowl.

Let's get going tomorrow.

Comment

• I have a calm confidence that we've seen our last Valley defeat of the season and we won't need the at-large bid. I hope I'm right and our next long run begins on Sunday! GO CATS!!!!

Comment

• Missouri State may have become the toughest team in St. Louis.
                  "They keep saying that what really matters is not whether you win or lose, but how you played the game. The trouble is that the best way to determine how you played the game is by whether you won or lost." - Anonymous

Comment

• Valpo unconcious shooting in the 2nd half, looking good against Bradley
                    To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

• And that caps that off, Valpo beats Bradley. Really gotta appreciate the rest of the top of the league having our backs and taking ones for the team. The league is once again UNI's for the taking, outright.

Comment

• Win tomorrow and it's over.

Winning on the road in the league is really, really hard. If you take Evansville out, home teams win over 82% of the time in this league. We could end up being the classic example of win your home games, go 5-4 on the road and win the title outright.
                        #MACtion

Comment

• The game at Valpo should turn into a Q2 game tomorrow morning when we get updated NET numbers. Not sure it will stay that way to finish the year, but it would be nice if it did.

Comment

• WSU lost tonight which is always nice. Extra nice that they were a couple spots ahead of us in NET. I would be quite pleased to jump them, though I’m not sure if we’ll get enough bump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serious Shot View Post
                              WSU lost tonight which is always nice. Extra nice that they were a couple spots ahead of us in NET. I would be quite pleased to jump them, though I’m not sure if we’ll get enough bump.
                              Unfortunately it probably would've actually helped more if they won, considering who they were playing in Cincinnati. Cincinnati is a much more bubbley team than Wichita. Cinci probably skews a little more in and WSU won't fall enough out. And since we're apparently still in at-large consideration, which is shocking to me, that matters more than them losing.

For this game, for the rest of the games, I hope they lose 100-10.

Comment

• Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post

Unfortunately it probably would've actually helped more if they won, considering who they were playing in Cincinnati. Cincinnati is a much more bubbley team than Wichita. Cinci probably skews a little more in and WSU won't fall enough out. And since we're apparently still in at-large consideration, which is shocking to me, that matters more than them losing.

For this game, for the rest of the games, I hope they lose 100-10.
                                How is that shocking? We're 23-5 with a NET in the 40s with one bad loss that's easily cancelled out by one of the best wins on the bubble.

The doom and gloom and woe is me stuff gets a little overbearing on this board at times...
                                #MACtion

Comment

Working...
                                X