WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2018 Panther Basketball Recruit List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appears I was wrong but Nate is staying closer to home instead of going to the east coast. I am assuming he has a school in his ear to stay in midwest and he will commit to them for 19'

https://twitter.com/NathanJohnson22/...92611903795200

Comment

• Originally posted by rhoho View Post
      Appears I was wrong but Nate is staying closer to home instead of going to the east coast. I am assuming he has a school in his ear to stay in midwest and he will commit to them for 19'

Sunrise academy is a pipeline for Wichita State.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neighbor View Post

Sunrise academy is a pipeline for Wichita State.
        They are a pipeline for everyone. About 20 D1 players the last two years, 0 to WSU

Comment

• Originally posted by rhoho View Post
          Appears I was wrong but Nate is staying closer to home instead of going to the east coast. I am assuming he has a school in his ear to stay in midwest and he will commit to them for 19'

I would think he is going there because its a better opportunity. Im sure he is still talking to plenty of schools. No one is stashing him in prep school for a year though

Comment

• Originally posted by DownGoesKansas View Post

I would think he is going there because its a better opportunity. Im sure he is still talking to plenty of schools. No one is stashing him in prep school for a year though

Comment

• Oh Not Arguing that. What you are saying is completely different thing and true. Its a good move for him given the alternatives. Hopefully he gets a good landing spot

Comment

• Berhow will be a huge addition this year. He will help with scoring at minimum, probably with rebounding as well. We may end up having two of the best rebounding guards in the country with him and Ty.

Comment

• Originally posted by HellSloth View Post
                  Berhow will be a huge addition this year. He will help with scoring at minimum, probably with rebounding as well. We may end up having two of the best rebounding guards in the country with him and Ty.
                  He has to sit out this season.
                  UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
                  iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

• Originally posted by 06panther10 View Post

You were pretty quick with that response. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by 06panther10 View Post

I believe they petitioned the NCAA and immediate eligibility was granted. This will be huge if it's true.

Comment

• You think this would make the news somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by JCPanthers View Post

I believe they petitioned the NCAA and immediate eligibility was granted. This will be huge if it's true.
                          That would be the best news I've heard all week, but I'm skeptical. I'd think we would have heard it. I know he moved back closer to home, but usually the NCAA only sides with the player if a family member is sick or some other extenuating circumstance (at least that I'm aware of).
                          To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

• Considering the source.....wow.

Thats a legitmate season changing revelation if ion if it is true.

i think we were going to be much better anyway but that’s still season changing in a few ways.
                            "People will talk about getting into the playoffs - don't give a ****. This isn't about just getting to the playoffs. Bull**** programs care about just getting to the playoffs."
                            -A twist on Matt Campbell getting Iowa State bowl eligible.

Comment

• Originally posted by CyCarp View Post

That would be the best news I've heard all week, but I'm skeptical. I'd think we would have heard it. I know he moved back closer to home, but usually the NCAA only sides with the player if a family member is sick or some other extenuating circumstance (at least that I'm aware of).
                              Extremely skeptical also. But would be massive.

Comment

• Trust the source guys.

We just became Valley contenders
                                #MACtion

Comment

Working...
                                X