WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

West Gym news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoping to make it on Friday for the UNI/ISU meet. Feeling the angst of not having the meet in West Gym. That would be so awesome.

Comment

It does not appear West Gymnasium is on the National Registry of Historical Places, and given it's age, significance, and relatively unaltered condition, it seems like a prime candidate for that designation. It might also tie the hands of the university, if they are trying to demo or significantly change the building into something else.

Comment

The latest. Just by reading between the lines I think that my dream is coming true of moving rasslin back into the McLeod, where it's deserved to be since we started selling out the West Gym.

https://wcfcourier.com/news/local/go...I3461BcTJA86lw
        Which winning percentage is better: 65% or 61%?

Comment

Working...
        X