WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2020 Panther Football Recruit List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official 2020 Panther Football Recruit List

We'll see if I can actually upkeep this first post with updates for the next 12 months or not.....

In an attempt to keep this mostly organized I started a Google Doc that is easy to track and update for all classes 2019 and on.

2020 Recruit List

I'm willing to have one or two people put as editors on the form that would be able to update as they see things as well in case there is ever a time where I no longer have the time to update it with regularity.

I'm not opening a 2021 thread yet - but as I said, the 2021 is already on the tab at the bottom.
    Last edited by clenz; 02-12-2019, 08:43 PM.
    GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

Thanks, Chad.

Is there a spreadsheet for the 2019 class available to us?
    "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

I did not make a 2019.

I suppose I can make one tonight with what I've found the last week or so .
      GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by clenz View Post
        I did not make a 2019.

I suppose I can make one tonight with what I've found the last week or so .
        Should've asked privately ... sorry.

No need. Thanks for all the research you've thrown out, esp. this past week. Good reading.

Comment

3 known offers for 2020 right now

Name Pos. Height Weight Status Date Hudl Profile Stars Visit Hometown School Other Offers Other Interested
          Russell Corrigan TE 6'4 230 Offered 1/27/19 Hudl 247 TBD Hutchinson, MN Hutchinson USD NDSU, Iowa, Minnesota
          Demetrius (TK) Marshall RB 5'11 180 Offered 1/16/19 Hudl 247 TBD Minneapolis, MN Southwest SDSU, UND USD, Minnesota
          Hunter Dekkers QB 6'3 225 Offered 1/28/19 Hudl Rivals TBD Hawarden, IA West Sioux USD Iowa, Iowa State
          GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

Comment

A couple of WDM Dowling O Linemen to watch are Ryan Boles and Charlie Nank. Boles has a USD offer, and Nank has some MAC level interest (older brother currently plays at Miami of Ohio).

Comment

Thanks for doing this Clenz. I'd be lying if I said I missed putting those spread sheets together. Signing day is a blur

Comment

The 2019 class is already old news.

2020 offers starting to roll out across the nation - Michigan has 258 out for next season already. UNI is clearly lagging behind.

UNI is the first D1 offer for Isaiah Green of St. Cloud Technical in St. Cloud, MN. He has visited Iowa, SDSU and USD. Been in contact with NDSU, UND and Iowa State as well.

Anything that is written about him projects him as a DE...and he's built like it.

Green is a 6'3 250lb DE/TE. Also an elite wrestler as it looks like he was invited to the NHSCA National Meet in Virginia next month.

Clanton and McCann seem to the be two lead guys on him
                GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

Comment

Offer also extended to North Scott OL Jackson Stoefen - 6'5 265.

Offers from Illinois State and USD currently. Interest from Iowa State and NDSU
                  GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

Comment

2021 offer added to the list as well - i still don't really want to create a 2021 thread, but I guess I will if I start seeing more out there.

Detavius Frierson. 6-4 220lb "ATH" from Park Center HS in Minneapolis. His first D1 offer.

He lined up at RB, WR, DE, TE, LB and SS for Park Center so far in his career.

Also looks like a pretty good basketball player as well.
                    Last edited by clenz; 02-12-2019, 09:01 PM.
                    GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

Comment

If you want to get a head on it - or see who the coaches are looking at but may not have offered yet go look at the following list for McCann and Clanton at a minimum. They've both cleared out their old follow list for kids that went elsewhere and have LOADED their follow list with 2020 kids. I could add probably 40 to the recruit list right now, but I won't until I see an offer of some kind or something that links them more than a coach following them.
                      GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by clenz View Post
                        2021 offer added to the list as well - i still don't really want to create a 2021 thread, but I guess I will if I start seeing more out there.

Detavius Frierson. 6-4 220lb "ATH" from Park Center HS in Minneapolis. His first D1 offer.

He lined up at RB, WR, DE, TE, LB and SS for Park Center so far in his career.

Also looks like a pretty good basketball player as well.
                        Egads! Does he also drive the team bus?

Comment

Originally posted by ronfitch View Post

Egads! Does he also drive the team bus?
                          He seems to be a DE in the future, but I also forgot that he lines up over the center as well in a 3 man front.

His film looks REALLY good (not that a bad film has ever existed...they're called HIGHlights for a reason). His explosion off the ball looks similar to Ricky Neal or Ronell McNeal. He is built almost identical to the two of them as well.
                          GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

Comment

Another offer out today

Name Pos Ht Wt Status Film Profile Stars Hometown/HS Other offers Other visits/interest
                            Felix Anudikeng DE 6'4 220 Offered Hudl 247 Lee's Summit, MO Lee's Summit No other offers yet Iowa State, Nebraska, Kansas, Kansas State, Kentucky, Minnesota, Iowa (T/F)

Haven't looked, but I believe he is similar to Ingoli in that he was born in Africa (Nigeria) and moved to the US at some point as a kid.
                            GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

Comment

Staff starting to swing at "bigger" names in the 2020 class.
                              Name Pos. Ht. Wt. Status Tape Profile Stars Hometown Other Offers Other Interested
                              Logan Wilson DE 6'4 245 Offered Hudl 247 3 Kimberly, WI Kimberly Iowa, Miami (OH), NIU, WMU, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Purdue,

A clear priority in 2020 is DE/OLB. Here is another DE prospect.

Name Pos. Ht. Wt. Status Tape Profile Stars Hometown Other Offers Other Interested
                              Zach Lasek DE 6'7 240 Offered Hudl 247 Ainsworth, IA Highland Iowa, Iowa State, Nebraska

4 of 9 known offers right now are DE as a "primary" position. 2 others also play DE but seem to project elsewhere.
                              Last edited by clenz; 02-13-2019, 08:31 PM.
                              GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X