WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2020 Panther Football Recruit List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clenz View Post
    Staff starting to swing at "bigger" names in the 2020 class.
    Name Pos. Ht. Wt. Status Tape Profile Stars Hometown Other Offers Other Interested
    Logan Wilson DE 6'4 245 Offered Hudl 247 3 Kimberly, WI Kimberly Iowa, Miami (OH), NIU, WMU, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Purdue,

A clear priority in 2020 is DE/OLB. Here is another DE prospect.

Name Pos. Ht. Wt. Status Tape Profile Stars Hometown Other Offers Other Interested
    Zach Lasek DE 6'7 240 Offered Hudl 247 Ainsworth, IA Highland Iowa, Iowa State, Nebraska

4 of 9 known offers right now are DE as a "primary" position. 2 others also play DE but seem to project elsewhere.
    Isn’t Lasek also a basketball recruit?

Comment

Originally posted by SteinPizza View Post

Isn’t Lasek also a basketball recruit?
      Yes. He doesn't have the steam that Born, Brauns and Foster have, but he is right there with them in the DSM Register rankings of the top 4-5 kids in the state.

GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

Comment

Also....

When I update the sheet and you look at the kids offers - especially FBS offers - please take about a pound of salt with it. Here is yet another example of just how screwed up places like Rivals and 247 truly are

https://twitter.com/RudeDawgRules/st...53675233325056

And with schools handing out 100, 200, 300, 400 plus offers a year - who knows how many times this **** happens.

Who knows who actually has an offer from anyone.

Hell, a real kid with real film can just start tweeting out he's received an offer from a handful of P5 schools and ****ing no one is going to know he's full of ****.
        GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

Comment

Caleb Siech OL 6'5 290 Offered Hudl 247 Waverly IA Waverly-Shell Rock USD Iowa, Iowa State, Miami (OH)
          GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

Comment

A couple more I found digging through some places...

Kody Sparks QB 6'5 210 Offered Hudl 247 3 Murfreesboro, TN Oakland Kent St, Indiana, Purdue, UCLA
            Donald (Trey) Toner III TE 6'5 235 Offered Hudl 247 Blaine, MN Spring Lake Park Iowa, Iowa St, Minnesota, Air Force, Wisconsin, NDSU, SDSU, USD,
            GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

Comment

Name Pos. Ht. Wt. Status Tape Profile Stars Hometown Other Offers Other IntereSt.ed
              Brady Petersen OL 6'5 265 Offered Hudl 247 Ankeny, IA Centennial USD Iowa, Iowa St., Kansas, Kansas St., Miami (OH), UND, NDSU, SDSU, NIU,
              Last edited by clenz; 02-15-2019, 09:25 PM.
              GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

Comment

Of note on Zack Lasek

For whatever reason it didn't click with me until this morning as I was reading an article - the 2019 class signed a kid named Trey Lasek from Highland Community Schools.

Given the size of Highland, and the area that creates the district, it's fair to guess they are brothers or cousins?
                GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by clenz View Post
                  Of note on Zack Lasek

For whatever reason it didn't click with me until this morning as I was reading an article - the 2019 class signed a kid named Trey Lasek from Highland Community Schools.

Given the size of Highland, and the area that creates the district, it's fair to guess they are brothers or cousins?
                  If we get him, do you think he would be a dual sport guy like Wolf?

Comment

Originally posted by ronfitch View Post

Should've asked privately ... sorry.

No need. Thanks for all the research you've thrown out, esp. this past week. Good reading.
                    He's at his private message quota or whatever. Tried sending him one a while back FYI. Clenz does great work compiling all sorts of stats/info. As a fan that's now living hours away, I really enjoy all of you that have some inside info and interesting stats to throw into our conversations.

Comment

Didn't know that. I'll clear them out.

I haven't really done anything with this for about a week.maybe tonight I'll update it some

I started a new job this week, and the me talk drain from the learning portions of the position are insane. Friday night I went to bed at 7. Woke up Saturday morning at 630, and them napped for 2 hours with my son.

I haven't had caffeine any real quantity in about a year, but it might be time to pull my Keurig out of my storage closet
                      GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

Comment

Teven McKelvey. ATH/LeftyQB out of Kansas.

Check out @teven_lee’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/teven_lee/status...355728896?s=09

Comment

Big, left-handed QB from western Iowa visited campus yesterday:

"Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

Working...
                          X